Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Any Kaepernick Collectors?

When he gets cut, he has the freedom to move to Canada and bring his talents to the CFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    He is nothing more than an ungrateful louse.
    When someone doesn't have a thoughtful, intelligent thing to say, it is always easy to insult.

Maybe he was just practicing for the season, when he will be doing a lot sitting.

He is 100% within his rights to not stand and we are 100% within our rights to criticize him for it as long as it doesn't go too far like any death threats or that kind of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by kings418 View Post
    Maybe he was just practicing for the season, when he will be doing a lot sitting.
    Great comment.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by cjclong View Post
    Past Supreme Court decisions say that we don't force people to say the pledge or salute the flag. People have the right to make those decisions for themselves in this country. That said, Kaepernick should chose his words more carefully. Yes, there continues to be discrimination in this country, but it comes from individuals. This country does not "oppress" any race. That ended years ago.
    This post is dead on. We are not an oppressive nation to races. There is racism and discrimination by individuals, big difference. We elected an African American president! Kaepernick needs to take a trip to the middle eastern countries that practice sharia law, an learn what oppression really is...

Banned

Exclamation Re: Any Kaepernick Collectors?

He has a right not to stand for the National Anthem, and I have a right to boo him to kingdom come and boycott any advertisers he is connected with. The way's he's played, however, there aren't likely to be any significant number of those.

Dave Miedema

49ers QB Colin Kaepernick Says His Stand 'Is for People That Don't Have the Voice.' By not standing for the National Anthem, I don't see how this helps his or anyone else's cause. I'm sure his heart is in the right place, but his actions aren't. The National Anthem means many different things to many people. What did the National Anthem do to him to deserve his disrespect?
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

For an athlete to boycot an anthem simply based on his beliefs that there's many problems going on is a slap to the face to the hundreds of millions who make said country great. Another example of the "me" generation, where instead of thinking of the greater good he picks a selfish self centered way to "protest" a country that has let him prosper. During the 2010 winter. Olympic games I was lucky enough to be the one raising and saluting the gold medal winning country's flag and anthem up in whistler (vancouver). I was proud to salute the usa anthem just as much as any other country's flag I raised (I'm canadian) What immature guys like him need to realize is anthems don't represent the sins of the minority, they represent everyone. Sounds like he needs to go join NFL Players Anthems Don't Matter movement. My dad always taught me stand for any anthem being played and never boo it. And most importantly take off your hat! Proud canadian who appreciates his american brothers. Ps: we don't want him up here

Nice Juicyfruit66. I still don't know how any collectors of his items feel. I guess if you feel as he does and have a game used item you're happy, and if you don't side with him, you're not happy at all. Since I started this thread two days ago ,11 people have been killed and 38 non-fatally shot in Chicago, I think the "water" should go first to the biggest "fire" and it's definitely in Chi-Raq. As far as Colin he's going to be sitting all game anyway.