Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rll31
    • May 2014

Re: October 2016 Pickups

Nice bats gorillaa777. I've been looking for a winfield like that for years. Let me know if you are ever looking to move it!

Richie

Comment

• gorilla777
      • Aug 2009

2010 Jorge Posada playoffs used bat:

Ben
      Attached Files

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by gorilla777
        2010 Jorge Posada playoffs used bat:

Ben
        Sweet bat!
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• jake33
          • Nov 2005

2016 Game Used Tampa Bay Buccaneers helmet, worn in preseason against Redskins, Jags, Browns and Eagles (had a QB hit on Carson Wentz in this helmet). Purchased directly from the player himself and he also signed a COA verifying which games the helmet was worn in.

First new logo Bucs game used helmet that I have seen hit the market as well. Cost me a fortune, but pleased to now have a game used Bucs helmet from all 3 logos in their history.
          Attached Files

Comment

• tom1315
            • Mar 2008

"jake33," sweet pickup from the player! I collect GU helmets as you know…first one of the new style I've sent out in a collector's hand.

Congrats! Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Comment

• GoCrazyFolks76
              • Mar 2015

Finally picked up my Holy Grail:

Albert Pujols game used St. Louis Cardinals 2004 World Series road jersey (worn during the World Series, NLCS as well as many games in the second half of the 2004 season as per the multiple photomatches).
              Attached Files

Comment

• cjmezz
                • Jan 2016

Mike Trout Career HOMERUN #154
                Correa RBI single

Comment

• cjmezz
                  • Jan 2016

Alex Bregman 1st career TRIPLE

Comment

• RaiderNationPDX
                    • Mar 2011

Added some more Trailblazers practice/warmup gear to my stash

2015-16 Damian Lillard warmup shorts
                    2015-16 Noah Vonleh NBA FIT shooting shirt
                    2015-16 Ed Davis Veteran's Day shooting shirt

Comment

• Birdbats
                      • Nov 2005

Just acquired a Pepper Martin rookie-year bat, side written "John Martin 8/22/28," as well as a 1922-25 Marty McManus for my 1922 St. Louis Browns collection.

Jeff Scott
                      birdbats@charter.net
                      http://www.birdbats.com

Comment

• seanbaseball
                        • Aug 2014

My buddy Alex (guu: Sherba15) and I found probably one of the biggest of Cardinal hits of all time and in the top 15 of all hits in the World Series ever.........THE DAVID FREESE 2011 WORLD SERIES GAME 6 BOTTOM OF THE 9TH WITH 2 OUTS TWO ON AND TWO STRIKES TRIPLE THAT TIED THE GAME FOR THE CARDINALS AND FORCED A GAME 7. Freese in the below article says he considers it a bigger hit than his walk off home run in the bottom of the 11th.

The Corvette he won as World Series MVP is waiting at home for David Freese to drive -- provided he can pry the keys from his dad, that is.

The ball was sold by Highland Mint to us as the VERY NEXT pitch following the triple and was authenticated as such...."ball in the dirt Yadier Molina". Once we tracked the ball after the triple by Freese from youtube videos we were able to see that pitcher Feliz never threw the ball in for a new one and quickly Molina came up to bat for that pitch in the dirt. After the pitch in the dirt the ball was thrown out and authenticated. Needless to say we were excited to find this very important historical baseball that seemed to be lost to time. Upon receiving the ball we also noted a black bat mark on the ball. Freese batted with a black bat in the 9th.

Although we love the baseball its impossible to split it in two and so we have sent the ball into Goldin Auctions via Ken Goldin. Goldin has sold so many big game artifacts and so it was really the only place to consider. We look forward to the auction Ken!

Heres a link to the ranking of the hit and some other huge WS moments:

Attached Files

Comment

• GoCrazyFolks76
                          • Mar 2015

Perhaps you guys can share custody. You get the ball on even weeks and Alex gets the ball on odd weeks, and you can flip a coin to figure out who gets the ball for the different holidays.

Originally posted by seanbaseball
                          My buddy Alex (guu: Sherba15) and I found probably one of the biggest of Cardinal hits of all time and in the top 15 of all hits in the World Series ever.........THE DAVID FREESE 2011 WORLD SERIES GAME 6 BOTTOM OF THE 9TH WITH 2 OUTS TWO ON AND TWO STRIKES TRIPLE THAT TIED THE GAME FOR THE CARDINALS AND FORCED A GAME 7. Freese in the below article says he considers it a bigger hit than his walk off home run in the bottom of the...

Although we love the baseball its impossible to split it in two and so we have sent the ball into Goldin Auctions via Ken Goldin. Goldin has sold so many big game artifacts and so it was really the only place to consider. We look forward to the auction Ken!

Comment

• salukidave
                            • Jan 2007

Found this at an estate sale in suburban Chicago -- Jack Lamabe's game-used jersey from the St. Louis Cardinals 1967 World Series championship season. It has a 1966 Set 1 tag because it was originally worn by coach Joe Becker that season as you can see the vague outline of Becker's name and No. 4 on the back. This jersey was obviously recycled by the team when Lamabe was acquired from the Mets during the 1967 season. Lamabe went 3-4 with 4 saves and a 2.83 ERA for the Cards that year and pitched in three games in the World Series.

Dave
                            salukidave@comcast.net
                            Attached Files

Comment

• RaiderNationPDX
                              • Mar 2011

It's no 60's Cards jersey, but one more Blazers shooting shirt I picked up today
                              2015-16 Al-Farouk Aminu Black History Month shooting shirt (photomatched).

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Birdbats
                                Just acquired a Pepper Martin rookie-year bat, side written "John Martin 8/22/28," as well as a 1922-25 Marty McManus for my 1922 St. Louis Browns collection.

Awesome bat! I jut saw a signed 1933 Goudey card of Pepper on eBay...it might make a cool companion piece.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...