Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Lou Gehrig attributed Glove. LOL

i never understood how auction houses get away with authenticating their own items before auctioning them (unless it is a 100% photo match). it is such a conflict of interest. there is no incentive to fail something - if someone buys something and then complains about authenticity, they just accept the return, give a refund, and there is no repercussion. everything should go to an outside expert for examination. some auction houses are WAY worse than others.

Re: Lou Gehrig attributed Glove. LOL

I haven't posted here in a while until I saw this thread...i know marshall very well... and I'm not posting in any biased way

If there is ever ANY issue with ANY item he would pull it in a heartbeat...if you guys know something is off please tell him because he definitely is not trying to
    Slide anything by on anyone and would greatly appreciate the niche experts input

He started his auction house because he was tired of getting jacked around with other auction houses...he is also a collector

He's a great guy and I'm honored to call him a friend

I hope the mods take this thread down or at least clean it up since his character is being questioned unjustifiably...it's only fair since if there ever is the slightest negative statement made about Goldin it's removed before one can blink

Thanks