Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
The Pujols jersey was purchased by our consignor from SCP Auctions. Visit the auction lot as the SCP label has been added to the listing. The Correa jersey is simply a professional model jersey with a starting bid of $200. I am open to any and all questions from any and all collectors in regards to all items listed in www.infiniteauctions.com.

Did you see the photomatched Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Allen Iverson, Derek Jeter and John Elway Jerseys????? ARE THOSE A JOKE AS WELL.

Any Questions??? Is this what the forum has come to? I've spent hundreds of hours away from my wife and kids sorting through photos, speaking with experts, authenticators, equipment managers and dealing with all types of people to present an auction to the public and rather than someone contact me at info@infiniteaucitons.com or call me at 480-988-5847...... We are here. I pull items just like any other auction house if valid information is provided.

PROVIDE SOMETHING FACTUAL AND ASSIST! Otherwise you're a gossiping child in my opinion.

LAME @PHIL3:16 Come and see me. I mean that. I'll be at the next national.

Why don't you provide factual evidence supporting your Lou Gehrig. "Attributed" glove besides "we found a photo of him using one that looks like this. Your description says it has solid provenance, yet your description or letter mention no real provenance. I can find other first basemen gloves that look like ones Gehrig used.