Quote Originally Posted by sherbal15 View Post
My apologies - I should have provided my factual evidence to assist you, the professional who has spent countless hours speaking with experts on the items within your own auction.

Pujols Jersey - This jersey originated on eBay and sold for a paltry $346. Here is a link http://www.ebay.com/itm/221963438646?ul_noapp=true

Doesn't matter if it came from SCP or eBay really - the front "5" is absolutely the wrong size and placement on the jersey. The gap between the top of the number and the middle is wayyyy too large. The name on the back is also incorrect and looks like it was done at a local sporting good shop. I am guessing these inconsistencies are what drive you to list this same jersey over and over at each auction and the reason it continues to sell for $300-$600.

Correa Jersey - Originally you listed this jersey as a game used jersey from Correas rookie year. Of course that is impossible because the front tagging shows it to be a 2013 jersey. Correa didn't debut until 2015. This too appears in auction after auction on infiniteauctions.com. I guess you got it right this time by calling it a "professional model jersey". My apologies, I spoke too soon and I am glad you consulted with experts to get it right.

I have no idea about your photomatched Jordan's, elways, jeters, etc. Nor do I really care.

I also have never seen a company need to put a disclaimer on an item such as the "Gehrig" glove where you are basically not going to investigate or listen to any other "experts" on the glove's authenticity and that the buyer is basically stuck with it. That in of itself speaks volumes about your conviction on the glove's authenticity.

Challenging forum members to "meet you" is laughable. What are we in 8th grade? Why don't you go to the national and get some better "experts, authenticators, equipment managers".
Sherbal. Thank you for the useful information on the Pujols jersey. The Pujols jersey will be pulled and mailed back to SCP. Information like that helps the collecting community and assists me. Otherwise I'm not interested in vague opinions or gossip. As for your last comment. I'm not interested.