Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders Game Used Thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Firststringer View Post
    Carson Palmer game worn 11/18/12 vs. Saints (22-40-312-2)
    Nice grass stains on that Palmer you could tell our offensive line wasn't that good that year! Lol

George

My Stabler and Plunkett framed.

Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Nice Bill - don't think I have ever seen a Plunkett with the heat pressed numbers. Thanks for posting

Jack

Thanks Jack. My pride and joys. Some of my other Raiders. Also McElroy, Marc Wilson and Jack Squirek

Didn't realize you had so many others in addition to the Raiders. You must have some deep pockets. Not many Marc Wilson's out there and since the Super Bowl teams are my focus - that caught my eye. Does that Youngblood have much wear on it ? Always a big fan of his.

Great stuff

J

Deep pockets? I wish...Accumulation of 15 years collecting and a wife and family who indulge me. Then again she calls the collection her retirement fund!

I love the old Rams jerseys, especially Youngblood. Not much wear. A stitch repair here and there. Same with the Angels. My Carew is a favourite.

It has been a long time since Collins and Tui's names have crossed my mind. Man, those were some tough years.

I'll try to get some pics of my Raiders gear up soon. It'll be anticlimactic after the jerseys above, though.

My wife was the Tui fan. She didn't feel he ever got a fair shake with the Raiders. Her last name is Collins. I think we have his jersey from all his teams except the Saints.

Bill

Both those guys were much better QBs than their numbers with the Raiders suggest. Hard to put up quality numbers when you're flat on your back within two seconds of the snap, and there's no ground game to keep the defense honest.

My two Raiders jerseys aren't much to write home about; 2005 preseason Akbar Gbaja-Biamila (multiple team repairs and numerous hit marks). He was cut right before 2005 opener, so the jersey never saw regular season use. Though his NFL career wasn't terrible, Gbaja-Biamila has probably had far more success as a TV host .

Other one's a 2008 (prepped for 2009) Arman Shields home jersey with 50th anniversary patch.

Nice jerseys. This is my Raiders wall (some autographed pics) and Stabler frisbee from the 70's and my mini helmets, signed by Gannon, Ray Guy and Dave Casper. Also have a signed Chuck Foreman Vikings mini helmet in there and Vince Ferragamo signed Montreal Alouettes signed mini helmet