Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: November 2016 Pickups

2014 Yadier Molina. MLB authenticated and photomatched.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Knocked two more bats off my 1964 Cardinals want list with the additions of infielder Jerry Buchek and pitcher Curt Simmons. My want list is now down to four position players -- Bob Uecker, Johnny Lewis, Doug Clemens and Ed Spiezio. Also looking for pitchers' bats, including Ray Sadecki, Roger Craig and Mike Cuellar.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbats View Post
    Knocked two more bats off my 1964 Cardinals want list with the additions of infielder Jerry Buchek and pitcher Curt Simmons. My want list is now down to four position players -- Bob Uecker, Johnny Lewis, Doug Clemens and Ed Spiezio. Also looking for pitchers' bats, including Ray Sadecki, Roger Craig and Mike Cuellar.

Great work, Jeff. The commons/bench player/pitchers are usually the real toughies.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    The commons/bench player/pitchers are usually the real toughies.
    Man, don't I know it! It's funny -- there's almost greater satisfaction in finding a Jerry Buchek than there is in finding a Lou Brock. If I ever found a '64-era Bob Uecker, I think I'd treasure it almost as much as my '64 Bob Gibson, just because it's been my white whale for so many years.

Hope Shirley's doing well.

Not a big item but still excited. As a lifelong Titans fan I finally got the opportunity to go to a game, and this gear was thrown to me over the tunnel. I photo matched the gloves to Kevin Byard, and I believe the sleeve is as well.

A few hats I recently picked up. Also posted in the Royals thread. All hats are from the Omaha Storm Chasers (Royals AAA team) 2016 season.

1. Raul Mondesi regular home.
    2. Raul Mondesi regular away.
    3. Raul Mondesi alternate away.
    4. Alex Gordon Batting Practice.
    5. Hunter Dozier alternate home.

These represent all 5 different regular styles the Storm Chasers used in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by olegreg View Post
    Picked this up this morning. Left my huse at 4:30am and drove an hour and a half to McComb Mississippi to an Estate/Consignment sale to be first in line to purchase this jersey. Anthony "Booger" McFarland game used 1996 LSU vs Vanderbilt gold jersey. LSU has worn Gold jersys in the 1940s, in 1996 vs Vanderbilt, 1997 vs ND in the Independence Bowl, 1998 vs Florida, and in 2016 against Mississippi state, with each jersey being different.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    Holy Moses that's gorgeous!!
    Could you email me at markhenderson@ololcollege.edu
    Thanks!

Found this the weekend following Thanksgiving. Odell Beckham Jr.'s Chick Fil A Bowl game track jacket from 2012. I even found a photo of him wearing it with a hoodie underneath it at the Chick Fil A Bowl week festivities.. Pretty nice jacket.