Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geoff
    • Nov 2005

Possible PhotoMatch

Take a look and tell me if this is a match.This is a practice bat that had white tape on it thats what it looks like.See where Sorianos hands are compared to the markings on the handle that has the white tape on it.
    Attached Files
  • geoff
    • Nov 2005

Re: Possible PhotoMatch

Also i could tell that on the barrel of the bat where the major league logo is had tape right where the tip of the man and helmet are.

Comment

• Qstick333
      • Jan 2007

Although I am certainly not an expert - it loks pretty good to me. The large glob of pinetar's position to the open diamonds in the tape looks really good.
      Always on the lookout for Phillies and Orioles GU jerseys and bats............

Comment

• LWMM
        • Jul 2006

Looks like it---the gaps in the taping on the handle match up perfectly, and the two gaps right above Soriano's hands have dark marks (pinetar?) in between them, which is also evidenced in your photos.

Comment

• geoff
          • Nov 2005

Yeah i was excited when i saw this pic a few days ago.This is my first photomatch if this is really a match.

Comment

• 3arod13
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by geoff
            Take a look and tell me if this is a match.This is a practice bat that had white tape on it thats what it looks like.See where Sorianos hands are compared to the markings on the handle that has the white tape on it.
            Without a doub, 100% match. I printed and enlargement of the picture of him holding the bat. Matched it against the othe pics. Solid match! No doubt. Great match!
            Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• geoff
              • Nov 2005

Anyone else think this is a match.

Comment

Working...