Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Handled very cool pieces of historical memorabilia today

Hi Everyone,

Today I had the fun experience of handling a large assortment of zip-up sweaters worn by Mr. Rogers on camera during Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. Where I work, they've got this Mr. Rogers Neighborhood experience including some parts of the original set (one of the trains, the big tree and the clock), and now they've just gotten a huge assortment of the sweaters. Funny enough each sweater was hand-knitted by Mr. McFeeley's wife Nancy and also pretty comfortable since I tried one on! When I get a chance, I'll bring my camera to work and take some close-up pictures of them to post. I know its not really 'game-used', but thought it was pretty cool nonetheless!!

Re: Handled very cool pieces of historical memorabilia today

ahhhhh Mr. Rogers......my favorite show when I was a kid...brings back tons of memories

Re: Handled very cool pieces of historical memorabilia today

I guess this display is in Pittsburgh? Fred Rogers is an American Icon and is missed. He is also a graduate of Rollins College (a place I have personal ties). Mr. Rogers had a fresh pair of Keds for every show. Mr. Robinson prefered suede Clydes.