Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Alex Rios

Alex Rios

If anyone here has an address for Alex Rios please email me. In the alternative, if you have a 2015 World Series baseball signed by him, I am looking to buy one. Feel free to email me royalcollector1 at yahoo

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Alex Rios

Jack Smalling's BB Address List shows an address in Puerto Rico, which is reachable with standard US postage rates. If you're sending anything unusual, however, I would recommend sending him a SASP (self-addressed, stamped postcard) along with a permission letter first. You want to be sure that Rios is willing to sign an item first before you send it. This wouldn't be needed with standard items, but if it's game used, or otherwise valuable or unique, you'll want to take whatever precautions you can. Just ask him in the letter if he's willing to sign it and write "Yes" and "No" on the message area of the postcard, asking him to circle his response.

I'll email you the address shortly.

Dave Miedema

Re: Alex Rios

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Jack Smalling's BB Address List shows an address in Puerto Rico, which is reachable with standard US postage rates. If you're sending anything unusual, however, I would recommend sending him a SASP (self-addressed, stamped postcard) along with a permission letter first. You want to be sure that Rios is willing to sign an item first before you send it. This wouldn't be needed with standard items, but if it's game used, or otherwise valuable or unique, you'll want to take whatever precautions you can. Just ask him in the letter if he's willing to sign it and write "Yes" and "No" on the message area of the postcard, asking him to circle his response.

I'll email you the address shortly.

Dave Miedema
    Awesome and thank you so very much! I need this ball to complete this!