Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Smile Re: I can't believe what Lelands has done.

Sunshine Speedway is in Pinellas Park , FL , right next to St. Pete. When I was young people used to call it Penniless Park and Pineapple Park ??? It's a lot nicer there now ..... DeSoto Speedway is down south in Manatee Cty (that's a popular one too)....I am not religious as to speak , I don't agree with what's out there . But , I feel something and have my own little beliefs in my own ways . There have been many of times where I could've been killed, so maybe I'm still here for a reason.......

I also believe in UFO's , there are countless galaxies with countless stars out there some with orbiting planets , some of those planets have to be close to Earth and have life . ET where are you! We are NOT alone in the universe . After all humans are part star dust.....

Re: I can't believe what Lelands has done.

I'd just come back from a heretic burning to read this appalling thread!
    In a world where a bunch of fanatics have the Tampa Bay MLB so freaked out that they've dropped "Devil" from "Devil Rays", and our our Iraqi friends kill each other over imperceptibly different (to me, anyway) flavors of the same religion, one would think they'd

n o t g o t h e r e . . .

...but for some reason they did. Once again proving the old family adage--there is no "i" in "knucklehead" but there is always a "u".

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

Accepting death threats between the hours of 10:00 and 10:30 EST weekdays!

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    I also believe in UFO's , there are countless galaxies with countless stars out there some with orbiting planets , some of those planets have to be close to Earth and have life . ET where are you! We are NOT alone in the universe . After all humans are part star dust.....
    Sounds like a Tom Cruise rant.......LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime59 View Post
    I'd just come back from a heretic burning to read this appalling thread!
    In a world where a bunch of fanatics have the Tampa Bay MLB so freaked out that they've dropped "Devil" from "Devil Rays", and our our Iraqi friends kill each other over imperceptibly different (to me, anyway) flavors of the same religion, one would think they'd

n o t g o t h e r e . . .

...but for some reason they did. Once again proving the old family adage--there is no "i" in "knucklehead" but there is always a "u".

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

Accepting death threats between the hours of 10:00 and 10:30 EST weekdays!
    That has to be the funniest post I have read to date !!!!

Just a heads up---They have removed the word from the hompage.

You have to believe that Joel A. is chomping at the bit to comment on this one!!!! (lol)