I can't believe what Lelands has done.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • both-teams-played-hard
    • Nov 2005

Re: I can't believe what Lelands has done.

Originally posted by camarokids
    ....people such as myself who think religion is for weak minded and insecure people , would not be offended ....
    Funny, you say that Camarokids....I think people who drive Camaros are weak minded and insecure....

Trans-Ams RULE!!

Comment

• camarokids
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by both-teams-played-hard
      Funny, you say that Camarokids....I think people who drive Camaros are weak minded and insecure....

Trans-Ams RULE!!
      Actually I drive a Chevy Blazer full time and the Camaro sits in the garage. I am taking her out cruising tonight though ......

Pontiac's ???? Want to race ??? LS-1 baby !! Sunshine Speedway , Wednesdays are Amatuer's Night , if u live in FL . My friend is having his motor in his Chevelle fixed , then we're going to go out there and have some fun.. What year T/A do you have ??? another friend used to have a 1997 T/A ....you could have the same motor as me ???? it's all GM baby !
      Thank you,
      David

This is my email address here!
      dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• sylbry
        • Nov 2005

that religious people would be offended and people such as myself who think religion is for weak minded and insecure people , would not be offended .... not a issue here with me , another great day in paradise!!
        Funny, I consider myself religious and didn't have a problem with it. In fact I had to read the post twice to see what was being referred to. I realize there is a very large difference between God and god. However I did find camarokids post insulting. My "weakminded and insecure" self is perfectly capable of looking out for myself. Think what you want about religion but feel free to keep it to yourself. A game used forum is no place to discuss opinions on issues such as religion or politics.

Bryan
        Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

• camarokids
          • Jun 2006

I was just responding to the thread and off it went and was just voicing my opinion on the subject(s) . I believe Lelends started this by sending the email out. I apologize if you're or anyone else is offended , it just shows you can't lump all people together into a certian category, and I was wrong in my wording (wow ! someone admitted they were wrong in this day and age)..... ie. all religious people are insecure , all democrats are liberal, all republicans are conservative , all homeless people are bums , all cops eat at dunkin donuts, all women are cranky once a month , all cats hate dogs , etc.... maybe this thread should be deleted???????????? what do you think Chris or Eric or Rob ... mission control can you read me? who's at the helm right now?
          Thank you,
          David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
            • Nov 2005

Actually I drive a Chevy Blazer full time and the Camaro sits in the garage. I am taking her out cruising tonight though ......

Pontiac's ???? Want to race ??? LS-1 baby !! Sunshine Speedway , Wednesdays are Amatuer's Night , if u live in FL . My friend is having his motor in his Chevelle fixed , then we're going to go out there and have some fun.. What year T/A do you have ??? another friend used to have a 1997 T/A ....you could have the same motor as me ???? it's all GM baby !
            A race-car driver who isn't religious? Risky...
            I lived in Central FL. for 12 years...Is that track near Osteen? Half-way to New Smyrna? I used to watch some amatuer races somewhere near there, I forget. I don't really have a Trans-Am..But I grew up in North Carolina and Florida, and have been exposed to Racing my entire life.

Comment

• camarokids
              • Jun 2006

Sunshine Speedway is in Pinellas Park , FL , right next to St. Pete. When I was young people used to call it Penniless Park and Pineapple Park ??? It's a lot nicer there now ..... DeSoto Speedway is down south in Manatee Cty (that's a popular one too)....I am not religious as to speak , I don't agree with what's out there . But , I feel something and have my own little beliefs in my own ways . There have been many of times where I could've been killed, so maybe I'm still here for a reason.......

I also believe in UFO's , there are countless galaxies with countless stars out there some with orbiting planets , some of those planets have to be close to Earth and have life . ET where are you! We are NOT alone in the universe . After all humans are part star dust.....
              Thank you,
              David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Comment

• bigtime59
                • Nov 2005

I'd just come back from a heretic burning to read this appalling thread!
                In a world where a bunch of fanatics have the Tampa Bay MLB so freaked out that they've dropped "Devil" from "Devil Rays", and our our Iraqi friends kill each other over imperceptibly different (to me, anyway) flavors of the same religion, one would think they'd

n o t g o t h e r e . . .

...but for some reason they did. Once again proving the old family adage--there is no "i" in "knucklehead" but there is always a "u".

Mark
                bigtime39@aol.com

Accepting death threats between the hours of 10:00 and 10:30 EST weekdays!
                Mark
                msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

• BoneRubbedBat
                  • Jul 2005

I also believe in UFO's , there are countless galaxies with countless stars out there some with orbiting planets , some of those planets have to be close to Earth and have life . ET where are you! We are NOT alone in the universe . After all humans are part star dust.....
                  Sounds like a Tom Cruise rant.......LOL
                  sigpic

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Comment

• camarokids
                    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by bigtime59
                    I'd just come back from a heretic burning to read this appalling thread!
                    In a world where a bunch of fanatics have the Tampa Bay MLB so freaked out that they've dropped "Devil" from "Devil Rays", and our our Iraqi friends kill each other over imperceptibly different (to me, anyway) flavors of the same religion, one would think they'd

n o t g o t h e r e . . .

...but for some reason they did. Once again proving the old family adage--there is no "i" in "knucklehead" but there is always a "u".

Mark
                    bigtime39@aol.com

Accepting death threats between the hours of 10:00 and 10:30 EST weekdays!
                    That has to be the funniest post I have read to date !!!!
                    Thank you,
                    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Comment

• kylehess10
                      • Feb 2006

Just a heads up---They have removed the word from the hompage.
                      kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
                      http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• allstarsplus
                        • Nov 2005

You have to believe that Joel A. is chomping at the bit to comment on this one!!!! (lol)
                        Regards,
                        Andrew Lang
                        AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                        202-716-8500

Comment

Working...