Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 HOF voting

Banned

Re: 2017 HOF voting

Pretty shocking that Vlad missed out. I believe his lack of an attempt to learn English and engage with the media probably cost him the few votes he needed to get over the hump.
    Pudge and Bagwell, definite steroid guys are in, which is exciting, the rest of the guys should be following.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnunnari View Post
    Pretty shocking that Vlad missed out. I believe his lack of an attempt to learn English and engage with the media probably cost him the few votes he needed to get over the hump.
    Pudge and Bagwell, definite steroid guys are in, which is exciting, the rest of the guys should be following.
    I knew about Pudge. Wasn't aware about Bagwell. In an interview in 2009, after Pudge had a little steroids in his urine, he was asked did he do it. His reply was "only God knows."
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

2 steroid users and a player who admitted using cocaine during games.

Ok, now the precedent has been set.....let all the big sluggers from the steroid era in.

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    I knew about Pudge. Wasn't aware about Bagwell. In an interview in 2009, after Pudge had a little steroids in his urine, he was asked did he do it. His reply was "only God knows."
    Just a quick correction for you: he didn't have steroids in his urine. Canseco said he injected him and later when a reporter asked if his name would appear on the leaked 2003 anonymous testing list—his response was "only God knows."

Thrilled for Raines, surprised by Rodriguez . . . Clemens/Bonds should already be in and Manny should be right after them.

Quote Originally Posted by emann View Post
    Just a quick correction for you: he didn't have steroids in his urine. Canseco said he injected him and later when a reporter asked if his name would appear on the leaked 2003 anonymous testing list—his response was "only God knows."
    My error. Thanks!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~