Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

JSA damaged item due to poor packing

Anyone have a problem with receiving a damaged item back from JSA and not getting help?
    I sent 2 items in: a signed Martin Scorsese book and Andy Warhol book. Both were shipped wrapped in one of those USPS envelopes, in bubble wrap, in a smaller box stuffed with paper so they wouldn't bounce around.
    Instead of sending them back as I sent them in, the return packing job was horrible. I got them back in a large UPS box, just wrapped in the envelopes with a tiny bit of paper. They got bounced around, and the Warhol book ended up with a damaged corner.
    Unfortunately, the person handling emails, Betty Guzman, is also the one who packed them. She blames UPS and told me to file an insurance claim with them, and of course I'd have to hand over the book to UPS if I win. I doubt I'd win of course, the problem isn't UPS handling, it the incompetent packing from JSA.
    Is PSA better with their customer service than JSA? I guess I'll be using them from now on....

Re: JSA damaged item due to poor packing

Quote Originally Posted by SirCharles View Post
    Anyone have a problem with receiving a damaged item back from JSA and not getting help?
    I sent 2 items in: a signed Martin Scorsese book and Andy Warhol book. Both were shipped wrapped in one of those USPS envelopes, in bubble wrap, in a smaller box stuffed with paper so they wouldn't bounce around.
    Instead of sending them back as I sent them in, the return packing job was horrible. I got them back in a large UPS box, just wrapped in the envelopes with a tiny bit of paper. They got bounced around, and the Warhol book ended up with a damaged corner.
    Unfortunately, the person handling emails, Betty Guzman, is also the one who packed them. She blames UPS and told me to file an insurance claim with them, and of course I'd have to hand over the book to UPS if I win. I doubt I'd win of course, the problem isn't UPS handling, it the incompetent packing from JSA.
    Is PSA better with their customer service than JSA? I guess I'll be using them from now on....
    You could try Beckett Authentication Services. They have PSA's former lead authenticator, Steve Grad:

http://www.beckett.com/news/beckett-...rvices-launch/