It looks like the MLB authentication program has updated a great deal of items in their database. I have waited a while for some jerseys that I own to be entered in. I recently purchased a 2006 jersey straight from the Toronto Blue Jays that was described by the rep. as game used and was a little disappointed to see that it was entered as a "game issued" jersey. There were numerous jerseys for sale decribed as team issued so I don't think it was intentional. The jersey looks to have some game use. I did a little research with other Blue Jays jerseys with the mlb holo being sold as game used and saw that they were entered with labels like "Official Merchandise"- all jerseys have proper tagging. MLB also looks to be using more that one authenticator(Deloitte & Touche and Authenticators inc). Has MLB added more confusion to the hobby by mass authenticating items and using blanket terms like Official merchandise? I think I previosly read that the Braves label all jerseys with MLB holos as being team issued even ones that are game used- is that true?