Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Are You NFL Fans Tired Of This?

Please tell me you are tired...as I am...of the countless Pro Bowl "issued" jerseys that have been cluttering NFL Auctions for ages now. I am so tired of seeing the endless amount of these jerseys being auctioned day after day. I want to see actual gamers....not those mass produced Pro Bowl shirts.

Rant over.

Re: Are You NFL Fans Tired Of This?

I'm with you on this one, ridiculous on how greedy they are getting.
    From what I've heard the NFL makes two for each team for each player, I say sell those or don't. Now they mass produce three to five jerseys for the same player for the same team. Now don't get me wrong, I have purchased some ( Cowboys players ) for the team THEY played for. I have also bought some for resale, but I get the player that played on that team. It only seems genuine to me that way.
    What really gets me is that someone spends hundreds of dollars on a Brady, Gronk, Rodgers or someone that didn't even play or play on that team.
    Why would I want a Russell Wilson team Carter jersey if he played for team Irvin. To me it has no resale value or even collector value, they might as well make a Romo jersey in Broncos and call it " The What If " collection.

Re: Are You NFL Fans Tired Of This?

It is overboard. Those jerseys look like garbage to me anyway compared to the older ones. Glad to see they are going back to the red and blue!

Banned

Angry Re: Are You NFL Fans Tired Of This?

I completely agree. I really lost total interest in the Pro Bowl when they went to the goofy Team Rice/Carter/Sanders/Irvin setup.

Dave Miedema