Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Something has to be done about Kenneth Golem

Ken emailed me trying to sell me an arod game used rawlings bat (see attached pics). I now see this same bat currently being sold on ebay by fuscoautions. There is no question this is the same bat. The proof is in the pictures. I still have the email he send me with the pics attached as proof. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-G...QQcmdZViewItem
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Something has to be done about Kenneth Golem

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Ken emailed me trying to sell me an arod game used rawlings bat (see attached pics). I now see this same bat currently being sold on ebay by fuscoautions. There is no question this is the same bat. The proof is in the pictures. I still have the email he send me with the pics attached as proof. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-G...QQcmdZViewItem
    If I'm wrong, let me know. However, I can't see how he can offer this bat to me two days ago and this same was aleady being sold on ebay at the same time.

arod 13 that is my bat they are selling for me like they sold my frank thomas jersey. it allows me to sell my items to those individuals who do not want to deal with me they can deal through them and all is well what is wrong about that? i think your htinking i never had th ebat well look at my pics i sent you vs theres different i dropped off the bat like 3 hourss after you said you were not intrested and they listed it the day after that i did nothing wrong

you can also call fusco im sure they can confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by JRocker49 View Post
    arod 13 that is my bat they are selling for me like they sold my frank thomas jersey. it allows me to sell my items to those individuals who do not want to deal with me they can deal through them and all is well what is wrong about that? i think your htinking i never had th ebat well look at my pics i sent you vs theres different i dropped off the bat like 3 hourss after you said you were not intrested and they listed it the day after that i did nothing wrong
    Ken, ok, I guess that could happen. Timeline seemed so quick, made me question it of course.

I'll take your word. Thanks, Tony

Tony, use Caution here. It`s VERY easy for some people to snatch a few pics, & offer you something. Specially if they know what you like. It`s happened to me. I`m NOT saying this is the Case here, however, the name your dealing with has had problems on here, in the past.
    Sean

call fusco and ask them they will tell you that i consigned it with them

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMan View Post
    Tony, use Caution here. It`s VERY easy for some people to snatch a few pics, & offer you something. Specially if they know what you like. It`s happened to me. I`m NOT saying this is the Case here, however, the name your dealing with has had problems on here, in the past.
    Sean
    Sean,

Thanks! Although Ken has made good on some of his past dealings, it will still take time for him to earn everyone's trust. With everything I've read about Ken in this forum, I would have proceeded with caution if I was interested in the bat. Bat just didn't have enough use on it for me.

Thanks for looking out for others! Tony

The Frank Thomas jersey that Ken (JRocker49) is talking about is the jersey that he bounced a check to us for. He sent us a check from a closed account and then when I contacted him regarding this, he never called me back. He did email me saying that he would send payment via paypal or that he would call in a credit card number and I have not heard from him since.

Matt Monteleone
    Elite Sports Marketing
    813.749.8560 ext 23

i posted for you to email me and sent 3 emails i will do so again now contact me privatly not publicly