Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SoxFest Assistance Needed

I live in California and was wondering if anyone going to SoxFest might be willing to help me out if there are any game worn Jimmy Rollins #7 jerseys available this weekend.

I can be reached by email and text if someone is willing to send pics and prices of any available jerseys.

Please PM or email me at: deweystgermaine AT gmail DOT com if you are able to help out. I can give you my cell# too.

Thanks,
    Dewey

Banned

Cool Re: SoxFest Assistance Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    I live in California and was wondering if anyone going to SoxFest might be willing to help me out if there are any game worn Jimmy Rollins #7 jerseys available this weekend.

I can be reached by email and text if someone is willing to send pics and prices of any available jerseys.

Please PM or email me at: deweystgermaine AT gmail DOT com if you are able to help out. I can give you my cell# too.

Thanks,
    Dewey
    I'll be there for all 3 days but I won't have funds to purchase anything with. If we can work out something I'll be happy to try to help.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Re: SoxFest Assistance Needed

feel free to shoot me an email.

Anyone else need anything feel free to shoot me an email

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    Anyone else need anything feel free to shoot me an email
    You plan on stealing anything again this year?

Looking forward to your attempt at checking out, Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Southsidesox View Post
    You plan on stealing anything again this year?

Looking forward to your attempt at checking out, Chris.
    Your an idiot. Attempt at checking out? Glad to see my stalker is still around.

I thought personal attacks were not allowed here? No one here cares to deal with this soap opera again this year...

Banned

Exclamation Re: SoxFest Assistance Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    I thought personal attacks were not allowed here? No one here cares to deal with this soap opera again this year...
    AMEN!

Dave Miedema

Chris is an awesome guy. He truly went out of his way to help me get a couple of items for my player collection. Thanks man, it's greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    What I said was far from a personal attack. Chris Helfrich admitted on this very forum that he paid a thousand dollars less for a Chris Sale jersey last year by lying at the check-out of the garage sale because the older woman working there didn't realize there was an extra zero on the price tag. Nonetheless, I spoke with the White Sox this week and had a chance to meet with a few very nice women on Friday afternoon who work for the organization, including the two people specifically who supervise the Charities auctions during the year and the garage sale events, and they understood exactly what happened last year after the explanation. They were very gracious and appreciative for the heads-up.

All of this money goes to White Sox Charities, and there's no reason to be on here posting and gloating about stealing from a charitable cause.