Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Restoring Jersey VS. Not?????

Hello Memebers this may have been talked about before but I was just curious on everyones opinion?

I have recently picked up a very old game used jersey and the the numbers were changed on it to be recycled for the following year possibly another player or to be sent down to the minors.

Is it worth it to restore the numbers back to the original player who wore it or just leave it as is???

Re: Restoring Jersey VS. Not?????

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Hello Memebers this may have been talked about before but I was just curious on everyones opinion?

I have recently picked up a very old game used jersey and the the numbers were changed on it to be recycled for the following year possibly another player or to be sent down to the minors.

Is it worth it to restore the numbers back to the original player who wore it or just leave it as is???

Great question. I would also like to know. I have a 1990 Mark Grace jersey that has been altered to be sent down to the minors.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: Restoring Jersey VS. Not?????

Here is the thread about my Koosman jersey that I was considering restoring. After seeing the Koosman Twins jersey sell for $1300 in the American Memorabilia auction I am reconsidering the issue.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...hlight=koosman
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.