Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Possible Thome photo match need opinions

After finding out my cleats were not phillies but indians i did some reasearch on getty and found what i beleive to be a photo match the cool thing is in the photo Jimmy is hitting a HR where i beleive the match is is on the right foot towards the back of the show on the insdie part of the shoe. there are 2 unique marks on the white part of the shoe that line up perfectly here are the pics what do you think thanks for your help
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Possible Thome photo match need opinions

it does appear that those two marks do seem to match.
    plus, the "25" looks to be the same.

-bscott.

Quote Originally Posted by JRocker49 View Post
    After finding out my cleats were not phillies but indians i did some reasearch on getty and found what i beleive to be a photo match the cool thing is in the photo Jimmy is hitting a HR where i beleive the match is is on the right foot towards the back of the show on the insdie part of the shoe. there are 2 unique marks on the white part of the shoe that line up perfectly here are the pics what do you think thanks for your help
    Love those cleats! Nice use! Looks like a match, but need a closer look to be sure. Nice cleats!

Banned

Style match....YES

Photo match.......NO

What specific evidence do you have besides "a black spot" that can’t be definitively matched from the photo to your shoes?

As noted in a previous post, the item in question must be clearly identifiable (i.e., marking, pinstripe match, etc.) between the photo and the tangible item in hand.

Considering Thome most likely went through several pairs of this style red Nike while with the Indians, you’ll need better evidence in order to make a “photo match” claim.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

ALWAYS BUYING PHILLIES, PORTLAND BEAVERS AND PORTLAND MAVERICKS JERSEYS

i think those 2 marks that are identically spaced on the photo as to my item are a mathc but i think i will order the photo from getty to get a better view but thank you to everyone for their help so far

I put the pictures together and I can see the mark you are talking about but I can't tell 100% whether or not it's a photomatch