Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Authenticating NBA Shoes as GAME WORN

I’ve got a few pairs of basketball shoes that I have gathered over the past years via eBay and memorabilia shows that are signed and PSA authenticated for the autograph but I’ve got the sneaky suspicion that some of them may also be game worn (markings, tags, etc.).

What would be the best way to go about getting them authenticated as such? Any recommendations for services, sites, or methods to get this done?

Thanks in advance.

Riz

Re: Authenticating NBA Shoes as GAME WORN

Hi Riz! Shoot me an email with some more details about the shoes if you're interested in getting them photomatched.
    John Robinson
    Founder and Owner
    Resolution Photomatching
    john@resphotomatching.com

Quote Originally Posted by resphotomatching View Post
    Hi Riz! Shoot me an email with some more details about the shoes if you're interested in getting them photomatched.
    Yes, will do! Thank you.

Riz

I know I remember seeing a post a while back that talked about the label codes and what they meant as far as them being specifically made for player or mass produced or what not. I have a couple football cleats I wanted to find some more info on but I can find that darn post again. Maybe somebody remembers it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer Madden View Post
    I know I remember seeing a post a while back that talked about the label codes and what they meant as far as them being specifically made for player or mass produced or what not. I have a couple football cleats I wanted to find some more info on but I can find that darn post again. Maybe somebody remembers it.
    Yes! That would be great.

Does anyone remember this post / can link to it? Would help greatly.

Riz

Quote Originally Posted by RizAmlani View Post
    I’ve got a few pairs of basketball shoes that I have gathered over the past years via eBay and memorabilia shows that are signed and PSA authenticated for the autograph but I’ve got the sneaky suspicion that some of them may also be game worn (markings, tags, etc.).

What would be the best way to go about getting them authenticated as such? Any recommendations for services, sites, or methods to get this done?

Thanks in advance.

Riz
    Before spending money on authentication services, the easiest and smartest thing to do is post detailed photos here on GUU. Members will help you and it's completely free. Or, if you'd rather get private help, my email address is below. I'd be happy to take a look and let you know my thoughts.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Before spending money on authentication services, the easiest and smartest thing to do is post detailed photos here on GUU. Members will help you and it's completely free. Or, if you'd rather get private help, my email address is below. I'd be happy to take a look and let you know my thoughts.
    Thank you! I will try to take some pictures this weekend and pass along; appreciate the help.

Riz

Quote Originally Posted by resphotomatching View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a violation of rule 4... and your signature surely must be.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWalkerFan View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a violation of rule 4... and your signature surely must be.
    The signature block was bigger than the message