Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Wanted: Top Basketball/NBA Jerseys, Shoes, Etc.

I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected game worn items (jerseys, shoes, uniforms, etc.) as well as rings and awards from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect superstar players as well as top rookies and I always pay top dollar. A few examples of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry and James Harden. I also collect many Hall of Fame retired players -- a few examples are Kareem, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Julius Dr. J Erving, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. I am always looking for top rookie items as well as game worn items from All Star Games, NBA Finals, and other significant basketball events. If you have such items available, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Re: Wanted: Top Basketball/NBA Jerseys, Shoes, Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected game worn items (jerseys, shoes, uniforms, etc.) as well as rings and awards from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect superstar players as well as top rookies and I always pay top dollar. A few examples of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry and James Harden. I also collect many Hall of Fame retired players -- a few examples are Kareem, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Julius Dr. J Erving, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. I am always looking for top rookie items as well as game worn items from All Star Games, NBA Finals, and other significant basketball events. If you have such items available, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Bump.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Also looking for all top NBA Playoff items.

Anyone? I have Paypal ready to go.

i have a Kyrie irving practice shorts from Game 5 of this years NBA Finals and a Ralph Sampson game used Rockets jersey

Bump. Please email me if you have anything as I am not on the boards much. Thank you.

Please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com if you have items like the ones I've listed above. Thank you.