Is your g/u business/collecting picking up some pace? Mine is !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

Re: Is your g/u business/collecting picking up some pace? Mine is !

Hi there! Hope your collecting is going well .

Just an update on my collection . I am down to needing only *44* Devil Rays position players to be complete from 1998 thru 2006 . One good thing a lot of the ones I need from 2005 and 2006 are on the 2007 roster.

So at the end of 2007 , I should not have to add too many players to my list .
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• indyred
      • May 2006

I guess we all know when the D Rays open up a Museum at the stadium they can call Camarokids for some sweet gamers to do a display. So what would be your top 10 favorites from them? You have to have the finest collection of Devil Ray game used bats on the planet. Nice work!

Comment

• camarokids
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by indyred
        I guess we all know when the D Rays open up a Museum at the stadium they can call Camarokids for some sweet gamers to do a display. So what would be your top 10 favorites from them? You have to have the finest collection of Devil Ray game used bats on the planet. Nice work!
        Thanks for the compliment ! That is my goal to have the BEST Devil Rays bat collection !

They already have the Ted Williams Museum housed in The Trop . I thought most of the Devil Rays displays were lame . There were two items there I would love to have .

Fred McGriff Batting helmet he wore for his 400 HR and 3000th RBI

Wade Boggs Fielding glove

Now most of the vintage stuff looked GREAT , some of the jerseys in there looked like replicas though . I will look again tonight !
        Thank you,
        David

This is my email address here!
        dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

Working...