Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Woodson Michigan Jersey

Can anyone help me with this jersey? This was listed on Mears a few months ago and then dropped and has since shown up on ebay. Any ideas whats wrong with this jersey? I believe the style of numbers/sleeves dates it to 1996 but in most pictures there is a tag on the lower front of the jersey. I believe in 1997 they started tagging in the neck but changed the style to block M on the sleeves. The nameplate positioning looks to be correct from images.

Any ideas??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292043523137...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Re: Woodson Michigan Jersey

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...hlight=Woodson

I don't collect Woodson or Michigan and I had mentioned the description changing from a "game jersey" to game used in the Mears auction. The style however, Woodson did seem to wear in this photoshoot.

Here is the area of concern I mentioned to Tony when this jersey was pulled concerning this Michigan Woodson jersey. Notice the difference in the V part of the collar piece and his actual game worn road white jerseys in 1996.

Quote Originally Posted by bgakladd View Post
    Here is the area of concern I mentioned to Tony when this jersey was pulled concerning this Michigan Woodson jersey. Notice the difference in the V part of the collar piece and his actual game worn road white jerseys in 1996.
    Forgot to list the pics of the jersey comparisons.
    Attached Images Attached Images