Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Lou Brock at Robert Edwards auctions

Quote Originally Posted by sherbal15 View Post
    Wow! This jersey sold for $7200 with juice. I personally like having my items signed but the personalization and a completely different player signing it ruined it for me.

Would you have Miguel Cabrera sign a carl Yastrzemski jersey? Makes no sense to me.

Do you guys feel the personalization and different player (from a different era) signing an item diminishes its value (unless your name is Dave in this case)?
    I bought it for $7,200 because I photomatched it well before the auction ended.

I completely agree with you that the personalizations and having a different player sign it was just silly, so I got rid of them.

And don't worry Sean - if I ever sell the jersey, I will be sure to tell the potential buyers that I removed an autograph that was previously on the jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by GoCrazyFolks76 View Post
    I bought it for $7,200 because I photomatched it well before the auction ended.

I completely agree with you that the personalizations and having a different player sign it was just silly, so I got rid of them.

And don't worry Sean - if I ever sell the jersey, I will be sure to tell the potential buyers that I removed an autograph that was previously on the jersey.
    I saw this on the pickup thread. Might as well bleach the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sherbal15 View Post
    I saw this on the pickup thread. Might as well bleach the whole thing.
    I'm assuming you're kidding.