Helmet is an early 90's Riddell retail helmet. I have had several like this. They made them using VSR-Y (youth) shells - which this looks to be, as well as PAC44 Youth shells that were left over from the 80's. Occasionally they used an adult helmet. I have had a few of them over the years that I have sold. I had a Seahawks at one time that I sold and it was then sold as a Largent gamer. Nice.

The Flag was for the 1990 season - which works for this era. In 1991 they went to the NFL shield - so the two together were not on a helmet until 2011.

The mask is a Riddell "transitional" mask - that were actually used by some NFL teams for a very short time period. As for the size sticker on the outside of the helmet - seems ok. Lots of teams kept them on their helmets during this period - as they came from the factory that way. Look at Eagles gamers from this period or Packers - many or most had the size sticker on the outside.

What does it for me on Bucs helmets - in addition to the stripes that was mentioned a couple times - is the color of the logo. On gamers, the Buc had more of a "normal" lighter skin tone. On helmets made up - often times passing for gamers in auctions or websites, the Buc is much "tanner" as if he fell asleep on an air mattress in Tampa Bay. Easy to spot once you know the difference. It was a tone that the decal companies have had trouble copying over the years - or perhaps they do it on purpose to distinguish the difference.