Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: June 2017 Pickups

Yadier Molina gamer. Auth to 2 games

5/18/16 - Passed Ted Simmons for most innings caught in Cardinals history.

6/15/16 - Wainwright and Molina pass Gibson/McCarver for most games pitch/catched togeather in Cardinals history.

Big thanks to Seanbaseball.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by fredskinz View Post
    2011 Arian Foster game used Texans jersey. It was a gift to former teammate Derrick Ward. I photomatched it to the 12-22-11 game vs. Indy, where Foster had 158 yards and a score. Oddly the jersey was originally tagged for 2008. Maybe since it was the final game of the season, they ran out and grabbed one from the archives. Also picked up some game used jerseys, helmets and game balls from Ward's days with the Giants.
    More than likely all the jerseys he wore that season were tagged 08, its pretty common actually to see tagging years old
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Just picked up this "hobby fresh" bat out of San Diego.

1992/93 Tim Teufel Padres Worth model WC117 game used bat, signed by Teufel, Andy Benes, and Phil Plantier.

I'm not really a Teufel or Padres collector, but this bat is (I believe) new to the hobby and I couldn't really resist picking it up.

I may try to remove the Benes and Plantier autos, unless someone talks me out of it.

upload an album

gif image host

how to upload photos to internet

get url for photo

free temporary image hosting

Brett Phillips 2nd jersey after call-up. 6/6/17 - Saw action in the outfield later in the game. After the game saw more action as he was doused with - Chocolate Syrup? Maybe some kind of Banana product - etc.. etc... - Jersey kinda smells like a hot fudge sundae.

Banned

Talking Re: June 2017 Pickups

Picked up a 2015 White Sox BP jersey (MLB hologram, authenticated a game-issued, but wear is present) of White Sox catcher Geovanny Soto.

Dave M.

Picked up these from Jays Authentics. Pompey 2014 MLB Debut, Lawrie 2011 4th MLB game, Stairs 2008 Opening Day (HR), Saunders 2016 All-Star season

Name:  plss.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  317.5 KB