Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • memorabiliaunlimited
    • Oct 2013

Re: Fake Correa High School Jersey On eBay

sportsmemorabilia.com (the seller on amazon) does this all the time - they take items that are listed for sale on ebay and other forums and relist them on their site with a tremendous mark up in order to give them plenty of room to buy it from the person who actually owns it if someone were to buy it through them. they did this with my items a couple years ago and i had to contact them in order to have them stop.

here it is available on their website:

not too sure if many people know this, but sportsmemorabilia.com and fanatics are pretty much the same company or are at least owned by the same company - if you buy from fanatics the charge will show on your statement as coming from sportsmemorabilia.com, and you can buy items listed for sale on sportsmemorabilia.com from fanatics. i am quite sure that their site just hasnt been updated to reflect that the correa jersey is no longer for sale on ebay and therefore no longer available through them. i will give my guy at fanatics a heads up about it and see if anything can be done.

Comment

• Phil316
      • May 2013

Re: Fake Correa High School Jersey On eBay

i just want the jersey documented. So it does not get passed off again.

Comment

Working...