HELP!! I got Adam Wainwright's 1500th strikeout thrown to me as the 3rd out ball and im tryin to photomatch it

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abneric
    • Aug 2014

HELP!! I got Adam Wainwright's 1500th strikeout thrown to me as the 3rd out ball and im tryin to photomatch it

https://imgur.com/gallery/Mcwlf here is an album with photos of the ball, it was on 4/16/2017 at yankee stadium in the bottom of the third inning. Strikeout to catcher (Yadier Molina), thrown to 2B (Aledmys Diaz) where the tag was applied (Aaron Hicks). Thrown to me by Aledmys Diaz in section 126 at the bottom of the aisle, as per the number on the ball I number my baseballs, but didnt know this one was special. (ik u guys are gonna eat me up on that). I looked at mlb.tv and tried to do it myself, but didn't see anything, maybe another set of eyes could help.
  • abneric
    • Aug 2014

Re: HELP!! I got Adam Wainwright's 1500th strikeout thrown to me as the 3rd out ball and im tryin to photomatc

just to let you guys know the photomatching isnt even for me, its for Adam himself

Comment

• bryzzo2016
      • Jul 2016

Re: HELP!! I got Adam Wainwright's 1500th strikeout thrown to me as the 3rd out ball and im tryin to photomatc

Without an MLB Holo, that ball is probably only going to be special to you.

Comment

• abneric
        • Aug 2014

then why did he ask for it back from me?

Comment

• bryzzo2016
          • Jul 2016

How did he ask ? Did he text you ? lol

I'd give it back.

He'll probably give you a jersey or something.

Comment

• abneric
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by bryzzo2016
            How did he ask ? Did he text you ? lol

I'd give it back.

He'll probably give you a jersey or something.
            dmed me on twitter actually, Im giving it back, id like to try to photomatch it or him

Comment

• bryzzo2016
              • Jul 2016

I betcha he gives you a sweet piece of memorabilia.

Comment

• abneric
                • Aug 2014

I asked for a GU bat, he said it will be no problem

Comment

• bryzzo2016
                  • Jul 2016

Originally posted by abneric
                  I asked for a GU bat, he said it will be no problem
                  Sweet ! One of his ? Or did you ask for another player's ?

Comment

• abneric
                    • Aug 2014

his!

Comment

• sherbal15
                      • Feb 2015

Pretty cool. Wainos always been a class act. No way to photomatch it though imo.

Comment

• Buccaneer Madden
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by bryzzo2016
                        Sweet ! One of his ? Or did you ask for another player's ?
                        Seem to me it would be a little bush league to ask for a different players bat.

Comment

• abneric
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Buccaneer Madden
                          Seem to me it would be a little bush league to ask for a different players bat.
                          agreed! I didnt want to be greedy at all, I just said if youve got like a bat or something that would be really cool but I just want to meet you.

Im traveling to see the mets play the cards most likely in st louis, im a mets fan.

Comment

• abneric
                            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by sherbal15
                            Pretty cool. Wainos always been a class act. No way to photomatch it though imo.
                            I actually reached out to him upon finding out I had the ball, he seemed really happy I did so

Comment

• shaunharr
                              • May 2010

Here are screen shots of the K

Thank you,

Shaun Harr
                              shaun.harr@yahoo.com
                              Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.

Comment

Working...