Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: July 2017 Pickups

'04 Adrian Beltre - he used these Sam Bats early in that season, when he finished 2nd to some guy up in NorCal, hitting .334 with 48 home runs and 121 RBIs. It also resulted in a fat contract from Seattle, which ended up being a rough run with them. I wished he would've stayed with the Dodgers...
    The bat has a huge number of seam marks all over the left barrel that I tried to capture in photos. It's new to the hobby, came right from the Dodgers back in the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    '04 Adrian Beltre - he used these Sam Bats early in that season, when he finished 2nd to some guy up in NorCal, hitting .334 with 48 home runs and 121 RBIs. It also resulted in a fat contract from Seattle, which ended up being a rough run with them. I wished he would've stayed with the Dodgers...
    The bat has a huge number of seam marks all over the left barrel that I tried to capture in photos. It's new to the hobby, came right from the Dodgers back in the day.
    Ben, that's a great Beltre! It's great to see new items entering the hobby that have some age to them. You must have the best contacts in all of the game used hobby. Been searching for an early Beltre for a while now and outside of the one which showed little if any use on eBay a month or so ago I've been striking out! If you ever want to sell your little black book of game used contacts I'm your man!

From Eric Thames April Home Run Tear. HR Ball 4/15/17 top of 6th at Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Ben, that's a great Beltre! It's great to see new items entering the hobby that have some age to them. You must have the best contacts in all of the game used hobby. Been searching for an early Beltre for a while now and outside of the one which showed little if any use on eBay a month or so ago I've been striking out! If you ever want to sell your little black book of game used contacts I'm your man!
    Thanks, Joe.

I think Nate should have a dozen or so Beltre bats he could move, so as to be able to clear a path thru his bat room, right?

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    Thanks, Joe.

I think Nate should have a dozen or so Beltre bats he could move, so as to be able to clear a path thru his bat room, right?

Hardly...

Michael Brantley's 200th career double. Brantley doubled off of Joe Musgrove on May 21, 2017 at Minute Maid Park. The Indians would go on to defeat the Astros 8-6.

1962 Los Angeles Dodgers Game Used Road Jersey - Thad Tillotson

1 more down for my MLB Flannel collection - 16 To Go!

Picked up a nice 2011 Pujols signature model bat PSA 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by seanbaseball View Post
    Picked up a nice 2011 Pujols signature model bat PSA 9.5
    Very nice! Instead of the +1 I'll give it a +5, see what I did there?