Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Old auction catalogs

What do you guys do with your old auction catalogs?

I have too many should I just dump them?

Is there a market for them?
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Re: Old auction catalogs

I used to tear mine up and keep pages associated with players I collect, with the intention of scanning. Eventually, I just ended up throwing them out. I'm sure there's a market for historically important auctions (like the Guernsey auction for Topps in 1989), but I think there are generally enough catalogs out there that the price can't be *that* high.

[QUOTE=LarryWalkerFan;407482]I used to tear mine up and keep pages associated with players I collect, with the intention of scanning. Eventually, I just ended up throwing them out. I'm sure there's a market for historically important auctions (like the Guernsey auction for Topps in 1989), but I think there are generally enough catalogs out there that the price can't be *that* high.[/QUOTE

I like that idea. Will probably do that. Thanks!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

If you have the space, I'd just keep them. Never know when you might want be able to use them as reference, or somebody else might want them.
    Always buying David Justice items