Hello All-

So over the past few weeks I have been in discussion with the team about their game used items and getting more involved with the collectors. As it turns out, they are in the beginning stages of starting a memorabilia museum and are looking to acquire more items. Seeing as I have a pretty good relationship with them, they asked that I reach out to fellow collectors to see if they would be interested in selling/donating/loaning the team specialty or significant items to be displayed. For example, they recently obtained the Braun debut jersey for this exhibit. I personally am putting up my CC Sabathina Brewers home debut HR bat, and possibly a few other items.

Ideally, they are looking for items from 1970-present. Anything with historical significance, milestone games, etc. Newer items would need to be authenticated.

If you would be interested in hearing more about this or would like to be a part of this, please contact me and I will put you in touch directly with the team. I can be reached at mbasquez@outlook.com.

Thanks,
Matt