Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Game Worn Tom Brady Jersey?

Curious question,

Im not trying to brag, but i was involved with the recovery of Brady's stolen super bowl jerseys. Bob Kraft got me tickets and field passes for the home opener where i expect to possibly meet Tom...If i do, what are the chances he gives me a jersey if i ask? I expect my chances to be slim, but it can't hurt to ask- right?

Re: Game Worn Tom Brady Jersey?

So, are you asking GUU members to answer these questions?

Quote Originally Posted by truvalue123 View Post
    So, are you asking GUU members to answer these questions?
    Im trying to gear if people think i have a real possibility. Or if it would be rude of me to ask for one. Thats all.

After seeing what you have been given so far for your role in the recovery, I think you would perceived negatively by ASKING for more...

Hi Dylan, glad your finally on GUU! Congrats on your part in helping find the missing Superbowl jersey of Tom Brady's. Nice of Tom to personalize a football and send it to you also. Bet that was a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by truvalue123 View Post
    After seeing what you have been given so far for your role in the recovery, I think you would perceived negatively by ASKING for more...
    I see your point!

Quote Originally Posted by bgakladd View Post
    Hi Dylan, glad your finally on GUU! Congrats on your part in helping find the missing Superbowl jersey of Tom Brady's. Nice of Tom to personalize a football and send it to you also. Bet that was a surprise.
    Thank you!! It was totally awesome.

Dylan, I'm not sure folks here realize how essential you were to law enforcement identifying the Mexican thief, Martin Mauricio Ortega, and Brady getting *both* of his stolen Super Bowl jerseys back. I don't believe the media properly credited you (although there were a few exceptions) and I rather doubt the Patriots properly compensated you. If you ask them for a jersey, the worst they can say is no. Welcome to GUU.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I'd still ask, if you get that close and get the chance I'd roll the dice and just ask, its a once in a lifetime opportunity. All he can say is no or ingnore your request, you never know. I took a leap of faith last year at a mariner vs. royals game and asked Robinson Cano for his bat, and wouldn't you know I did the impossible and walked away from the game with his bat. Good luck, even a Brady worn wristband would be amazing so shoot high and who knows!

As long as you are not demanding anything I see nothing wrong with asking for something you want, now if you turn around and try to sell said item you got from Brady, then you would look greedy and it would be a totally different story.

So, based on public information, the Patriots are flying you out to Boston, putting you up for a couple of days, providing tix and field access to a game-and, have sent you a personalized, autographed ball from Brady...and, you will likely forever be in their good graces...at this point, thanks goes both ways...sure, if you were ASKED, is there anything else we can do for you this would provide an opportunity to say how you would love to have a game used jersey..but, just asking for one?
    You come off as a spoiled brat and risk alienating those who have been thankful for alerting the authorities.
    Just one man's opinion...