Sorry this is not game used item related but I know there are people here more familiar with ebay and its policies that may have some advice.

I won a bobblehead yesterday. It was not listed for very long before I won the auction via the buy it now option. The bobblehead was underpriced for what they have been going for recently which is why I bought it. I paid immediately as I always do. Soon after the seller sends me a message saying they refunded my money and are cancelling the order because:

"I cancelled the order because I list a 1 business day mail turn-around and I wont be able to get this packaged and mailed to you until friday! I will relist this on friday!"

however the reason they provided ebay is:

"We're sorry to let you know that xxxxxxxxxxx canceled your order and mentioned the reason as I'm out of stock or the item is damaged."

I really think this is a load of crap and is my belief that they decided they could sell it for more. I will be watching the relisting to see what they relist it for. I hope they got charged out the ying-yang for posting, selling, cancelling, reposting and selling again. Probably not much I can do but it just ticks me off a bit and I hope it costs them more than what they make the second time around. At least I go my money back. Anyone else ever have something like this happen?