Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jose Canseco Jersey Size....HELP!

ALL of these jerseys look good....but as you can see the sizes vary greatly. Do you guys have any ROCK SOLID knowledge of Jose's true jersey size during his time in Oakland? Anyone have a bona fide photo matched jersey for comparison?
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Re: Jose Canseco Jersey Size....HELP!

1985-88 Jose wore a size 46. 1989, 1991,1992 Jose wore size 48. 1990 He wore size 50.

Quote Originally Posted by mailman93 View Post
    1985-88 Jose wore a size 46. 1989, 1991,1992 Jose wore size 48. 1990 He wore size 50.
    Mailman how certain are you of those sizes and years?
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

100% certain. I own Gamers from every year except 1992. I do own the first Texas jerseys he wore after the trade, and he wore a size 48. The pics you have up of the 1990 and 1989 road Are my jerseys.

100% certain. I own Gamers from every year except 1992. I do own the first Texas jerseys he wore after the trade, and he wore a size 48. The pics you have up of the 1990 and 1989 road Are my jerseys.
    I just spoke with Jose on the phone. He can't remember exact sizes but said a 50 in 1990 sounds plausible.

He did wear size 50 in 1990. You can just look at his scoreboard jersey, Its made up to his exact specs. I wouldn't touch a 1990 home jersey just because of all those scoreboard jerseys out there.

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Jose Canseco Jersey Size....HELP!

He did wear size 50 in 1990. You can just look at his scoreboard jersey, Its made up to his exact specs. I wouldn't touch a 1990 home jersey just because of all those scoreboard jerseys out there.
    The "2 90" tag in the 1990 home photo is the precise tag used in Score Board jerseys. The road 1990, on the other hand, looks to have proper tagging, and all 1989-91 Score Board jerseys were home whites...no road greys and no alternates.

Dave Miedema

Mailman do you own any of his World Series jerseys?

I do. I have his 1988 home, 1989 Road, 1990 Road, and His 2000 Road Yankees World Series jersey.

I do. I have his 1988 home, 1989 Road, 1990 Road, and His 2000 Road Yankees World Series jersey.
    Awesome. If you want to sell one of the Oakland gamers I'm interested. Please let me know.