X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmw2ward
    • Dec 2007

Vintage looking bat rack

Hello All.

I'm looking for a cool vintage or vintage looking bat rack. Does anyone have any idea's for me? Also please post any cool pictures of bat racks you may have!
  • BirdsOnBat
    • Sep 2014

Re: Vintage looking bat rack

Legit vintage LVS and other bat racks cost a small fortune nowadays. A Sports Authority near me was closing down and sold me their LVS display rack for like $25 which is a nice compromise.

Comment

• wilhite38
      • Sep 2017

I would also love any great suggestions! Not sure where to even start....

Rob

Comment

• NeonStatus
        • Apr 2010

I would recommend searching on Google for bat racks. Post pictures of the racks that interest you. There are a few members here who have made their own and posted pictures. You could try searching this forum for bat racks.

I like this bat rack.
        <http://www.sfdisplay.com/4baseballbatandballcabinetdisplaycasewallmountbatr ackcubedisplay.aspx>

Comment

• wsohlcano
          • Sep 2011

May not be vintage but took 20 minutes with a 3" hole drill bit & (2) boards.

make the boards as long as you want. Space out the holes to give you the amount of bats you want. add two hangers to the back of each one & your set.

I am doing another one this weekend. Very simple. You can also stain it if you want it to look a little better.

Comment

Working...