Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYS4EVR View Post
Fake. IMO
Jock tag the NFL the L looks like a b
most likely the neck shield is the same way.
No space between NFLPLAYERS
On RBK the R doesn't connect on the loop.
Made in Berlin tag isn't hard to add

No, but I've never seen that tag or the 4lb added and my employer deals with thousands (literally, no exaggeration) of 'custom' and 'knockoff' autographed jerseys for product.
Normally, a fake jersey will have all the stars in the NFL jock tag touching and looking like a white pile of mush.
These are all each defined and separate.
This is all very clean with the correct font. A few points could be argued with this, but IMO the jock tag isn't one of em.
Maybe they added the 4lb, MIB, and (if they are going to that much trouble already) a legit jock tag.. but with respect, I doubt it

The difference in opinion is that we may be looking at it different. I'm under the assumption that if this isn't legit that it's mass produced like most knockoffs.
If what you are saying is true, it would have to be a one off where someone applied the tags and that just seems like a lot of work for a jersey (that although is really cool) value wise is just meh..
I, like most here despise knockoffs but having to deal with them as much as I do - have seen what's out there more than most.
The only massed produced example of something even remotely similar is the hockey jerseys with the emigrant.
Likely, we'll never know so it's a moot point. Being able to feel the jersey would give us our answer right away- but that's obviously not possible.