Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Lance Parrish Records

Hey Brian!

I hope you are well! Is there any way you can provide me with Lance Parrish's order records from 1977 to 87? I have 2 77-79 bats of his. One has his signature on it and the other has "PARRISH" in block letters. I was told he always had his signature on his bats because he was always under contract with LVS.

I also have a 76 bicentennial bat of his. He was in the minors then. I've been told that minor leaguers were not issued bicentennial bats and didn't think one existed for Lance until I was offered one.

I sent a PM as well but figured you may see this here first.

Any info you can provide would be TRULY appreciated.

Best,

John Swain
    Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Re: Lance Parrish Records

My records that I have access to only go back to the early 80's in most cases. Here is what I got for Lance Parrish.

Name:  Lance Parrish 3.JPG
Views: 983
Size:  85.1 KB

Name:  Lance Parrish 2.JPG
Views: 953
Size:  211.7 KB

Name:  Lance Parrish 1.JPG
Views: 975
Size:  195.8 KB
    Brian Hillerich

Quote Originally Posted by swainer View Post
    I also have a 76 bicentennial bat of his. He was in the minors then. I've been told that minor leaguers were not issued bicentennial bats and didn't think one existed for Lance until I was offered one.
    I can’t comment on Parrish’s bat records, but I wanted to address something you mentioned in your initial post. I actually own a 1976 bicentennial Louisville Slugger from a relatively obscure minor-leaguer (Muth, pictured below). Not a high draft pick, and very average at the lower levels of the minors. Don’t believe he was ever on the 40-man roster. I purchased this bat from one of the forum members (Nate), so no reason to believe it isn’t legit. At least to some degree there were minor leaguers issued bientennial bats.

Take Care,
    Todd

Name:  5DCF4560-4740-445E-96D7-B97025E6F41D.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  19.8 KB