Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Authentic Jerseys (Mitchell & Ness and others) for sale

All,

I have the following retail authentic jerseys for sale:

1978 San Diego Padres Dave Winfield brown and yellow home Mitchell & Ness jersey; #31 on front and back along with name WINFIELD; brand new with tags/unworn; Size 46. Solid polyester. Bought directly from Mitchell & Ness. $175 OBO

1981 Philadelphia Phillies Greg Luzinski green St. Patrick's Day Mitchell & Ness jersey; #19 on front and back along with the name LUZINSKI. Some use. Solid polyester. Size Large. $75 OBO

1985 Chicago White Sox white home Mitchell & Ness jersey with famous "SOX" logo across the front; #41 on back (Tom Seaver); very light use; Solid polyester. Size 46. $150 OBO

1995 New York Mets blue BP jersey; Majestic; #17 on front and back; light use. Size Large. Heavy-weight polyester mesh. $45 OBO

2001 Arizona Diamondbacks Curt Schilling purple authentic jersey; #38 on front and back along with the name SCHILLING in predominantly gold metallic lettering. Rawlings. 100% heavy-weight polyester. Size 48. Unworn/brand new. $160 OBO

2012 Arizona Diamondbacks Paul Goldschmidt Italian Heritage Night jersey; #44 on front and back along with name GOLDSCHMIDT and the tmemed logo "i-Dbacks" in red, white and green lettering. Majestic. Size 44. Unworn/brand new. Light-weight polyester cool base material. $100 OBO

Happy to accept offers on these.

Nick
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Re: Authentic Jerseys (Mitchell & Ness and others) for sale

send pics of the mets jersey to abnerieric@gmail.com