Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Peyton Manning Game Worn PhotoMatched....NOPE

I hope I am wrong and he wore two jerseys that day. I hope it has been a big misunderstanding. Stuff like this isn't good for our hobby.
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

This is why you pay a professional like John Robinson to do a coa.........ooo wait they did😂😂

I forwarded the video to Resolution and asked them how they can make a glaring mistake, I was told that they rejected that match and listing their name was an error by the auctioneer.
    that makes more sense.

We have not made a Resolution Photomatch to this jersey. Our research is currently in progress. A non-match has been made to the image mentioned in this post.
    John Robinson
    Founder and Owner
    Resolution Photomatching
    john@resphotomatching.com

Guys...whats also troubling here specifically is the NFL authentication of this shirt. That tells me there are potentially major problems or is this an isolated incident of dishonesty? Was there a jersey switch here?
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis View Post
    Guys...whats also troubling here specifically is the NFL authentication of this shirt. That tells me there are potentially major problems or is this an isolated incident of dishonesty? Was there a jersey switch here?
    Issues with something from a Manning?!? Never
    Ryan

NFL game used collector