Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Will Clark 1999 GU Orioles Jersey

Just saw this on ebay and in looking at other 1999 Orioles on the Ball Park Heroes website, some are with the year tag some without. I also don't know if this is game used. There is a game worn 1999 Cal Ripken Jr. for sale from the same seller and the jersey looks brand new. Can someone please offer some opinions/insites/observations about the authenticity of the jersey. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WILL-CLARK-GAME-...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Will Clark 1999 GU Orioles Jersey

I was always wandering who this seller is because they have alot of game used items all the time.

Can anyone offer me any insight on these items, that has purchased items from this dealer before?

Thanks

The Orioles TBC pants are legit. I always wondered what he was waiting for with those...he (literally) hauled a box of 'em out of the Orioles Memorabilia Sale back in 1994!
    As for any "superstar" jersey being offered by this seller: his track record indicates that you would do better to take your money out into the back yard and burn it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime59 View Post
    The Orioles TBC pants are legit. I always wondered what he was waiting for with those...he (literally) hauled a box of 'em out of the Orioles Memorabilia Sale back in 1994!
    As for any "superstar" jersey being offered by this seller: his track record indicates that you would do better to take your money out into the back yard and burn it.
    Typo: the Orioles Memorabilia Sale was in 2004, not 1994. Damn no edit feature!

All,

Thanks for the insight.