Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Cal Ripken 83 Alternate Jersey and 86 Road Pants

Brett,

I'm just going to wait for it to reach the auction house with a Lampson LOA !
    :eek: "Shows solid identifier puckering" :eek: --Lou Lampson

Dan (ripkengamers@aol.com)

Very odd that in the March 2nd question the writer wrote "wear" as "were" and in her response answer to the March 3rd question she wrote "wear" as "were". Can you shill question yourself?????

It is beyond bizarre the quality of the questions and answers----very odd. Any thoughts?

Q:
    Hello Jo Jo: I am wondering is this Chevy Tahoe guy trying to be a funny man or what? Why would Mrs. Ripken be wearing the Pants and Jersey? You said in your previous listing that it was "my time" Is it still your time? Why did you have to remove the game used Ripken batting glove from the auction? Did Ripken baseball force you to do so and why exactly? Will you have these items professionally authenticated if they do not sell? Can you give me Chevy Tahoe's email address and full name as I want to contact him to sell him some other items and to thank him for being a big stinky dope.

Mar-03-07

A:
    Maybe he weres his Mrs Pants! Some Guy Like that stuff and some are forced to do it hehehe !! Aution ened do too the glove!! Now i Can Run Aution!! I will send them to sports aution only if no one steps up in next few hours!! Good Luck!! And Its ALLWAYS My Time !!!

Q:
    did mrs. ripken were these pants and jersie thanks

Mar-02-07

A:
    Ebayers name is chevy.tahoe Nice !

Q:
    So I was like wondering, when did mr calvin ripkwen ware these pantss and jersie????? thanks!!!!!!!!!

Mar-02-07

A:
    Look Close In the 80s 83 - 85 Walmart has a rack of cheap Glasses

Q:
    i am currently in spring training at the stadium in miami on my laptop, could you tell me if the jersey is signed? i can't see because of the glare from the sun let me know as i wanted this jersey for my sun freddie..Johnson Buns

Feb-27-07

A:
    There is only Signing on photo!!

Q:
    Complicated!!! Bottom line, what is included in this auction? Do you have any other 80's Ripken road pants avaliable for sale? harvesttrustinv@aol.com George

Feb-27-07

A:
    Photo Pants jersey rookie cards other small items i and finding !! no other pants!! i Updated add after talking to ripken staff!!

Q:
    hi i saw your item is your ripken jeans worn let me know freddie from miami

Feb-25-07

A:
    chevy.tahoe thank you my add was stoped so now i will make it better for the buyer!!! Not just the jersey you wanted all my ripken items go!!!

During the first auction that the seller had these items listed, I had asked several questions and received very confusing answers to say the least. If the seller or any seller for that matter wants to be taken seriously at all especially in light of the amount of money at stake in this auction, I believe that it would be in their best interest to attempt to answer questions on some level of an intelligent manner.

This is beyond bizarre at this point. I am sure we have all received some stupid questions while running ebay auctions from time to time but I certainly don't always list the questions and or answers especially when they don't make any sense at all.

This is just plain ridiculous at this point.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.