Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

How much would this go for?

I have a very rare 1996 diamond collection mariners ball girl jersey size 44 men's cut. I know the 90s teals are sought after and im thinking not many of these ball girl jerseys were made ( team issue tagging). My question is how much do you guys think i can get for it? It's throwing me off cause theres no comparables to guage it with. Rcmp69@hotmail.com

Re: How much would this go for?

Attached Images Attached Images    

Jersey is missing the box tag that designates the year but its still a team issued jersey.

In all honesty about 60 to 75.00. You might be able to pull 100.00 but it would have to be to a buyer who really wants it.

Blank retail teals sell for around that....wouldnt a legit ball girl team issue get more?

Just checked ebay sold listings, retail size 44 ones which are blank sold for 100$.....maybe im a dreamer but i always figure theres a mariners collector who is dying to add a piece of safeco field into his man room. While i have no proof it was worn, im confident it was was they gave the gals and the nameplate and lettering pop.

On a unrelated note, i found a site called watchcount.com and if you type in the ebay # it tells you what best offer was accepted. Pretty cool when guaging sellers

Quote Originally Posted by Juicyfruit66 View Post
    Blank retail teals sell for around that....wouldnt a legit ball girl team issue get more?
    Blank Retails are often used to customize into favorite player or personalize the jersey. I don't know if there is a high demand for "ball girl" but it only takes one!

haha yeah that's my motto with this stuff. I bought it cause I really liked it's originality and rarity.....I once sold a set of vintage checkers to a guy called "mr checkers" for 50 bucks (I paid 50 cents). He owned the world's biggest checker collection and wanted them haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicyfruit66 View Post
    haha yeah that's my motto with this stuff. I bought it cause I really liked it's originality and rarity.....I once sold a set of vintage checkers to a guy called "mr checkers" for 50 bucks (I paid 50 cents). He owned the world's biggest checker collection and wanted them haha.

http://www.rabidfilmmaking.com/portf...t-mr-checkers/