Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Arrow I found another Anthony Carter Chisox ST jersey...it's for sale.

This one is also a Majestic BP-style cool base jersey with very good wear on it. It's a size 46, and dates to 2006-07, as the NOB plate reads A. CARTER (Chris Carter, now with the Yankees, also was a White Sox farmhand those two springs). Everything is sewn on in terms of logo, NOB and # (48). This style is worn by minor leaguers at spring training for practices and games. Wear is moderate on jersey, although screened-on Majestic tag in the tail is somewhat peeled off, and the interior tag is illegible due to launderings. The last one finally sold for $50 ppd., and that's what I will offer this one for. I can't send nor post photos, but will answer any and all questions. PayPal is fine.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (email only; not for PayPal)

Banned

Red face Re: I found another Anthony Carter Chisox ST jersey...it's for sale.

I had a brain fart (sorry ). The jersey I sold before was Chris Carter, not Anthony Carter. Anthony, unlike Chris, never played in The Show, so as a result I am adjusting the price downward, to $25 ppd.

Dave M.

Banned

Arrow Re: I found another Anthony Carter Chisox ST jersey...it's for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    I had a brain fart (sorry ). The jersey I sold before was Chris Carter, not Anthony Carter. Anthony, unlike Chris, never played in The Show, so as a result I am adjusting the price downward, to $25 ppd.

Dave M.
    Bump!

Dave M.

Banned

Talking Re: I found another Anthony Carter Chisox ST jersey...it's for sale.

SOLD! Thanks to the buyer, and Merry Christmas!

Dave M.