Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Tim Duncan Jersey Inquiry

I recently purchased this jersey last week and have the signature authenticated last friday. can anyone help me if this is a game issued Tim Duncan 2004-2005 "championship season" home jersey thanks!!

Name:  IMG_1806.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  90.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1808.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  86.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1807 (1).jpg
Views: 34
Size:  99.1 KB

It looks to be at worst a team issued jersey

Well looks like I can't edit my original comment so I'll elaborate and say that it looks to be at worst a jersey that would have been issued to the team as a blank that could have been customized into a Duncan. I don't know much about Spurs jerseys or Tim Duncan's sizes but its hard to say if it was game issued and specifically made for him but there has been a recent influx of Tim Duncan spurs jerseys flooding the market.

Lightbulb

Sizing looks OK for the era, but there are a lot of Duncans out there. I haven't checked this particular one, but I have noticed some Duncans and David Robinsons I've looked at have had the wrong color scheme on the U with the spur located under it. I'd go to a good photo site and make sure that's a match in color scheme before I'd give it any more consideration.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Sizing looks OK for the era, but there are a lot of Duncans out there. I haven't checked this particular one, but I have noticed some Duncans and David Robinsons I've looked at have had the wrong color scheme on the U with the spur located under it. I'd go to a good photo site and make sure that's a match in color scheme before I'd give it any more consideration.

Dave Miedema

i checked but i cant fins a high reso but looks good i wanna submit it to someone who can certify it to be sure sir Dave

here what i can find Name:  51776472.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  86.8 KB

I bought for someone who had it framed for a long time got removed from the frame and still have sticky residues of the glue still lol