Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jose Canseco Stuff on Ebay

There are a number of high priced Conseco items on eBay as of late. Are these items owned by Conseco and being sold by a third party on his behalf? Some of the prices are crazy. I don't know how long some of this stuff has been sitting out there (eBay), but I find it hard to believe there is such a demand that commands those prices. Maybe I'm wrong and people still pay top dollar for his stuff?

Re: Jose Canseco Stuff on Ebay

yes.

I have bought a few pieces from him. I think that he likes to show off his stuff more than sell. He does have some nice stuff. It has been on there for quite some time.

If you could cast a magic net and accumulate every GU Canseco piece out there, would it all collectively be worth 200g's?

Maybe EVERY item. That would mean every jersey,batting gloves, fielding gloves ect...

It would be a close one lol

#1 Jose Canseco Collector

Been collecting Canseco items for over 30 years. I have well over 1500 items signed by Jose in person. I am very fortunate to be his bodyguard on many events starting from 2005 to present. I post some of my collection on eBay at rediculous prices because I want other collectors to enjoy viewing them. I have sold many items to other collectors and have made many very 😃 happy! When I hear other Canseco collectors as “SUPER COLLECTORS?” I just have to laugh. You have no idea what I have accumulated over 30yrs of my life. Even Jose himself can’t believe what I have! If you ask Jose who has the Greatest Collection of his items, he will tell you in a split second it’s me.