Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How To Post Photos in Threads

i have never been able to post any photographs to this site, and i have seen numerous people mention issues with uploading photographs with the new site format. could someone be so kind as to provide step by step instructions on how to post photos and have them show in the thread? i am a believer that items should be shared rather than being tucked away where no one ever even knows they exist, and i personally would like to share some of the hoard of HR bats i have accumulated in my personal collection. thanks for any help!

1) Click on "Go Advanced" on the bottom right of the post.
    2) Then click "manage attachments" about 2/3 of the way down on the next page.
    3) Click the "add files" button on the upper right of the next page that pops up.
    4) Choose your file from your computer.
    5) Click "upload"
    6) Click "done"
    7) Click "submit reply"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thought I would try my luck with this...since photobucket wants me to upgrade so I can post photos here, I'll try this instead.

another test for my own info...I've tried with a couple different hosting sites, gonna try with this one.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142922.../shares/577d6H

It would be great if the photos pre-loaded on the site, rather than having to click on it. That's one thing I miss about the old site. Maybe that can be fixed. Unless it's just me that has to click on the pic links.

I followed your instructions and when I click "done", this is the message I receive:
    Please drag & drop an existing attachment on to "Drag Files Here" or add a new one by pressing "Add Files".
    I am obviously doing something wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by dangerzone79 View Post
    It would be great if the photos pre-loaded on the site, rather than having to click on it. That's one thing I miss about the old site. Maybe that can be fixed. Unless it's just me that has to click on the pic links.
    Agreed. I'm probably done posting pictures of my game used items unless we return to a viewer-friendly format.

+1, having to click on images is a serious downgrade from where we were.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

giving this a go with one photo..

Quote Originally Posted by memorabiliaunlimited View Post
    giving this a go with one photo..
    HA - worked! shame not in the post though.