Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Is this huge cache of Jeter bats legit?

Either this guy bought a garbage bag of GU Jeter bats or someone forged a garbage bag of Jeter bats here. But they look pretty good to me. No date stamps in knob or test spot on them. Some deep stitch marks. Maybe BP bats? Check this out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-Jeter....c100037.m2107

Shall we have a GUU group buy?

Matt

That description though lol.

$75 each to ship . . .

Yeah and the seller has only 1 feedback as a seller and 35 as a buyer...caveat emptor

Anyone going to take a chance on one of these.

There are a few listed. I have been talking to him a little bit seem to be legit but like you said... Buyer Beware & takes all responsibility.

He also mentioned that he sold a few previously & they graded good through PSA. I guess we will just have to wait & see.

Crazy looking stash of Bats though.

Anyone win one the jeter bats tonight ?

"selling this as a game used Professional model Derek Jeter bat P72 model, but will not confirm use by Jeter!"

You guys are crazy spending this much. Clearly these where not used by Jeter or why not pay and get them graded ? Instantly they would fetch 3 to 4 grand grand.

I took a chance on the original bat he sold last week. Going to try to get graded if all works out I think it was worth it. Did not pay as much as the ones that sold this week.

received the bat yesterday & it looks to be pretty good. Nice use & Mota stick & pine tar up to the center brand. Like you said no one will ever know who actually used the bat.

but these bats that are PSA graded with no other provenance have to come from somewhere.

I will post if & when i get graded.

Was wondering if anyone else tried to get the others.

4-5 bats bats received PSA 8, or better grades, but not guaranteeing will pass any third party authentication!
    He never said he sold any graded ones, he said he got them graded. I hope someone at least asked him to show them the graded bats he has. It just sounds to good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    He never said he sold any graded ones, he said he got them graded. I hope someone at least asked him to show them the graded bats he has. It just sounds to good to be true.

I read it that he sold some that received PSA 8.

But anyway, did anyone get their bat back after sending it in to be graded?

I’m curious because he has had 2 George Brett bats up for auction recently. 1 of them has been ended early twice. I got the same story on those bats. “The first one I sold came back a PSA8”. We went back and forth about the last Brett bat. He just ended that one today.

I also might add that he expressed an I Teresa in buying an Adrian Beltre bat that I had up for auction. In the description, I stated that the bat was not used by Adrian Beltre.

I think theres something fishy going on.