Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here is another Strawberry jersey for comparison. https://www.google.com/search?client...4Ix4hZ0hkjfXM:

I wouldn't touch this jersey, too many red flags

Wow, this is a complete train wreck. There is not much on this jersey that looks accurate. How in God's name could it have passed authentication?

The back numbers are horrific. The only time I have seen back numbers on a Strawberry so malformed and fat have been on Chinese knock-offs.

The front numbers are wrong too. Tell me when you have ever seen such a fat front #1 on a Mets jersey?

The font on back is dead wrong -- it's close to the thicker font that the Mets used for short names (less than 7 letters long). The name Strawberry should be MUCH thinner and much less curved. Google real Strawberry jerseys from 1983-1990 and you will see what I mean.

The strip tag is definitely not factory done.

The Rawlings tag has been sewn on more than once.

Wow...
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    Wow, this is a complete train wreck. There is not much on this jersey that looks accurate. How in God's name could it have passed authentication?

The back numbers are horrific. The only time I have seen back numbers on a Strawberry so malformed and fat have been on Chinese knock-offs.

The front numbers are wrong too. Tell me when you have ever seen such a fat front #1 on a Mets jersey?

The font on back is dead wrong -- it's close to the thicker font that the Mets used for short names (less than 7 letters long). The name Strawberry should be MUCH thinner and much less curved. Google real Strawberry jerseys from 1983-1990 and you will see what I mean.

The strip tag is definitely not factory done.

The Rawlings tag has been sewn on more than once.

Wow...

Christ in heaven.......
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Did anyone contact heritage? They are a reputable auction house and should do the right thing and pull it.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

The Strawberry jersey has been pulled from the auction.