Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Was Doctor Loomis....

Hey guys....I used to be Doctor Loomis on these forums. Somehow I lost access to my account and thus I registered this new account. I want full disclosure so everyone will know who is posting.

Hello everyone.......I used to be Tallyman77 on these forums, but somehow I also lost access to my account. I registered this new account and am now Triple92459 and am anxious to resume cap talk with all of you. This post serves as full disclosure of what happened so that you know I am back in here.

Thanks!

-Walt

Triple92459 (formerly Tallyman77)

I have a feeling this happened to quite a few people. This forum has been a shadow of itself since changing the host(?). The monthly pickups thread use to be 10-20 pages long. Now, it's less than 10 posts. I'm sure there was a reason for the switch, but it has come at a steep price.

I have even been reduced from Senior Member to Junior Member by registering again and.I have been on here since 2009. I'm sure this has happened to others.

-Walt

Triple92459 (formerly Tallyman77)

Administrator
    I have PM'ed you your password for the old account if you'd like to revert back to it. The same is available for anyone that can send an email to itadmin@goldinauctions.com from the email you registered your account with and your username.

Thanks Mike for restoring Tallyman77.........I am a Senior Member once again and proud of it. :-)

-Walt

Tallyman77

Tallyman77 is back everyone...........Triple92459 is no longer. Once again thanks to Mike admin. for correcting this.

-Walt

Tallyman77

Cobaltblue74@att.net is still my email address.

Back as well thanks to this thread. Had emailed a while back but to no avail.
    Although I tend to lurk more than post in recent past, hopefully the forum picks up again.

Welcome back Maverick14........lurking is allowed here for sure. I too hope the forum regains its past strength.

-Walt

Tallyman77

Not sure if anyone else having these problems but since I got my old username back the following is occurring (wasn't sure where else to post this):

1 - When trying to click "mark forums read" I get this message: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.
    And I'm unable to mark as read

2 - Certain threads such as the announcements section when I click on it, it says I don't have access or my account has to be activated.

Any help from the mods or admin appreciated. Thanks.